"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Ps. 25:4-5

8.06.2008

Back to School...

All week this week, we've been preparing for the students to enter our rooms with excitement. The day has finally come for them to arrive and learn! Last night was open house with the kids/parents. They bring their supplies and get to see where their classroom is. I must admit that even though I am not ready for my summer to be over quite yet. I am ready for this year. I am very confident that this year is going to be a fabulous one. With me preparing to achieve my National Board Certification as well as teach those young minds all there is to learn, I feel like this year will fly by! So... here goes!

No comments: