"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Ps. 25:4-5

3.08.2009

Goin to the Chapel...

Well, yesterday was my sister's wedding. I left on Thursday after work headed for Tuscaloosa to do "the wedding thing". When I got there, I enjoyed a nice run on the treadmill while Madz sat in front of me asking every two seconds "How far now?" I don't think she liked being there. :) We then went back to her apartment to peel the stickers off of 200 bubble bottles. Needless to say, I never want to see another bubble bottle again! Friday we went to get her nails/toes done and we had rehearsal and rehearsal dinner that night. All this time, I am really nervous because my throat was really sore and I was supposed to sing in the wedding. I was trying not let the nerves show. As the wedding day approached, the exhaustion began to set in. All of the wedding festivities went off without a hitch and both bride and groom looked fabulous! I didn't even cry during the wedding. I know! Hard to believe, huh? I did shed a tear or two on the way home, though. Now I can focus more on National Boards and getting it all packed up!

No comments: