"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Ps. 25:4-5

3.21.2008

Fun times in ALABAMA!!!

Who would have "thunk" I'd have such fun times in Alabama since I'm such a STATE fan!?! So, I went to visit my sis for two days really just to get my hair did and ended up purchasing a fab and fun new purse, gettin a funky new do and a far out relaxing massage!!! We also went bowling with Rissie and Shane and I got to meet Stephen's fam. Well some of them anyway. Can't believe how much alike Stepho and his bro. look. They are both cuties and both have REAL cute better halves! Although I had such a good time while with my Madz, I sure am glad to be home!
A little sad that Spring Break is almost over!

9 more weeks to go then.....

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: