"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Ps. 25:4-5

4.04.2012

Whew!!!

It's certainly been a while since I've blogged. I'm hoping to keep up with it at least once a week. Even if it's something short and sweet each time. So, to catch things up- the baby girls have been born. What a glorious day February 20, 2012 was! Addison Ray came into this world weighing 7 lbs 10 oz at 10:53 a.m. and her sister, Hayden Banes wasn't far behind her. One minute to be exact- 10:54 and weighing 6 lbs 15 oz. Both are doing very well now at six weeks old. Six weeks passes very quickly just in case you didn't know. I was diagnosed with postpartum cardiomyopathy two days after we brought the girls home. I was admitted to ICU for two days, and now I wear a portable defibilator at all times. It's not fun, but there's a small chance that my heart could go into V-fib. I'm exercising daily and taking blood pressure medicines in order to get my heart back to normal function. Slowly but surely! Maybe tomorrow I'll find time to upload some pictures. For now, I'll say my prayers and catch some much needed "shut eye".

No comments: