"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Ps. 25:4-5

7.19.2012

Whew!

Boy, how fast the last five months have flown by! I love my girls to pieces and could not imagine life without them. I know Daniel and I didn't sit around and twittle our thumbs before we knew we were expecting or before they were born, but for the life of me, I can't remember what we did. Now, we wake up by 6 or 7 every morning to feed the girls who eat like they haven't eaten in a week. Daniel heads off to work, and it's just me and the girls for the rest of the day. The hours of 4-6 have become our "hold on 'til Daddy gets home" hours. I've been told those are the witching hours-don't really know why. Maybe because Mommy looks like a witch from pulling out her hair or crying with babies as they cry. Either way, we are loving life these days. Just an update from last month, (my apologies for any repeats for I don't always remember what I've posted previously) Hayden now rolls over from tummy to back, but doen't know how to roll from back to tummy yet. This is fine with me except for at 2 a.m. when she is flapping her arms and legs like a turtle upside down in the middle of a busy street. I go in her room to help her out and almost always get a giggle out of her; almost as if she meant to roll over so she could get me to come in there. Way to go Hay Hay! It works. Now, as for Addison, she has started pushing up on all fours. She knows she can do something else besides roll over so she has started moving her feet as she pushes up, but can't quite figure out how to move her feet and push up all the way at the same time. I'm new at all of this parenting stuff, but I think we may have a creeper soon. Yikes! Better make sure we are baby proofed at the house. Both girls have really begun to "talk" a lot lately. It's fun to watch them talk to each other. Even though there are no words yet, I still believe there's some serious conversation going on! Love these two rugginrats!

No comments: