"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Ps. 25:4-5

7.19.2012

You big dummy!

After reading a friend's blop update, I was remeinded of the man I encountered at the post office the other day. Let me begin by saying I have 5 month old TWINS so I am not the skinniest mom out there post pregnancy. I was waiting in line to buy some stamps and had the girls with me. The man looked at me and said, "Your children will be close in age, huh?" I replied (thinking Hello!! They're twins!) "Yes, they're twins so they are only one minute apart. He said, "No, I meant them and the one you're expecting." First of all, isn't there some rule out there that all men just understand you do NOT ask a woman about pregnancy. Period. Secondly, I know I'm not the super model I NEVER used to be. And lastly, well, I don't have a lastly, but you don't ask a woman about her pregnancy that she may or may not be going through. I'll go running now...

1 comment:

rachel said...

You look good to me, friend!