"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Ps. 25:4-5

6.08.2013

Whew wee!!!

I've realized I'm not as good as some at keeping up with my blog so I've decided to just add pictures with small captions. This is mainly so I can come back for a trip down memory lane from time to time. So, feel free to tag along! For now, I have a few prayer requests. First, please pray I make it this week without shedding tears. Linden was with us all week last week and it will be some kind of quiet at our house. I tell you, those three have so much fun together!!!! And secondly, Daniel and I have several friends we'd like you to lift up with us. These sweet friends are traveling down the same or very similar road that we traveled not so long ago. It's a bumpy road, y'all! Pray for strength, perseverance, and peace. One friend of ours has recently found out she and her husband are expecting twin girls (secretly I was hoping they'd both be girls). We are beyond thrilled for them!!!! And lastly, a dear, sweet friend who loves on our babies and steals kisses and hugs weekly has been diagnosed with breast cancer. We love her dearly. Thank y'all for listening and praying with us!!!

No comments: