"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Ps. 25:4-5

6.17.2010

Date night

At least one night a month Daniel and I try to have a date night. Each month is different. For example, in December we go get hot chocolate and ride around to find the best Christmas lights. In March, we take a drive down the Natchez Trace and have a picnic on the way home. Daniel is in charge of planning February and June due to Valentine's Day and our anniversary. The other months are usually "fly by the seat of our pants" kinds of dates, which are the most fun anyway. October we always have a date night just before Halloween where I pick up a couple of pumpkins on the way home, Daniel picks up dinner on his way home and we carve the night away. Sometimes we race to see who can carve faster or we sometimes take our time to see who can handle the most detail. This year we took our time and clearly Daniel is the one who can handle the most detail. Check out our jack-o-lanterns!

No comments: