"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Ps. 25:4-5

6.16.2010

Playing in the dirt...



Well, it's about time I posted new happenings around the Culpepper house. I've decided to dedicate this blog to things I love to do. Right now, it's cooking and gardening. I'll start outside and move inside with other fun blog updates. Last summer I decided I was tired of looking at a "neked" back yard since I spend most of my time with my caboose parked on the patio with coffee and book in hand. So, I told Daniel I was going to till up a border around the back of our house and patio about two feet wide. He was not impressed because this meant I would be destroying any "good" grass we had begun to establish in our two years of being here. After much sweet talking and cooking many of his favorite meals, I now have a beautiful flowerbed that wraps from my garage all the way around to the corner of my patio, and I did all by myself! Even Noel likes to look at the flowers. Check out the photo of her chillaxin on what she thinks is HER bench.







No comments: